Safeway Vendor – How to Become a Safeway Vendor
Podcast: Download (Duration:4:17)
Do you have a food product that’s perfect for grocery stores such as Safeway? If so, you absolutely love my new training video on how to become a Safeway Vendor!
(For those of you who prefer to read this content, transcription is included below!)
In this training, I will discuss some of the things to think about when approaching a retailer such as Safeway. Hope it helps! 🙂
To Your Success,
Founder and CEO, Retail MBA Brands
Email: info (at) RetailMBA.com
P.S. Retail MBA provides a step-by-step formula on How to Sell to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Smaller Retailers, Catalogs and More. No Experience Required! These solutions continue to convert for clients year-over-year! These are Time-Tested and Proven Strategies that we utilize ourselves when going after stores! Everything we teach, we test. Want access to these formulas? ANY one of our programs and coaching systems gives you access to them now. With that said…
Here are 4 Easy Ways to Work with Us:
1) Free Training – If You Would Like to Join Our Next FREE Webinar Training Called “Retail Chain Store Secrets – How to Sell to Major Retail Chains. No Experience Required” Then Sign Up NOW To Learn All About Selling into Retail Chains By Clicking Here! https://www.retailmba.com
2) Masterclass Intensives – Want to Join our Next 4 Week Elite Retail MBA Masterclass Intensive? These Intensives Are EPIC for people who Love Fast Paced Learning – Homework, Retail Coaching, Developing Your Strategy, Buyers Contacts and More! These Events Are Held Every Quarter. Join us by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/masterclass
3) Done-for-You Program – If You Want Karen Waksman and Her Team to Reach Out to Your Top Dream Retail Chains On Your Behalf – And You Have a Retail-Ready Product, Check Out our Epic Done-For-You Service by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/done
4) In Person Events – If You Want to Learn LIVE and Meet Karen Waksman in Person at Our Next Retail Sellers LIVE Event with Other Like-Minded Individuals in Beautiful San Diego, CA!
We Would LOVE to Have You Join Us by Clicking Here: https://www.americasnextretailproduct.com
Transcript of This Training…
How to Become a Safeway Vendor…A Quick Tip!
Hey everyone, my name is Karen Waksman and I’m the founder of a company called Retail MBA, and today I want to talk about how to become a Safeway vendor. Now, the reason I decided to create this particular segment is because I teach thousands of product companies across the country on the subject of selling to retailers and Safeway comes up all the time, especially for people who have food products and are trying to get their food products into grocery stores.
So let’s talk about Safeway. Well, there are lots of things I can share with you on this subject, but let me give you one thing to think about. Safeway is very big on something called ‘Private Label’ products. Most grocery chains are, but today we are going to mention Private Label in regards to Safeway stores.
What does that mean? Well, if you walk into a Safeway store, you’re not only going to see branded products on their store shelves, but you’ll also see products that are called ‘Safeway Select,’ which is Safeway’s brand name. They have other names of Safeway brands at their store, but ‘Safeway Select’ is one of the common ones that you will see in their stores. Bottom line – Safeway has their own brand of products called ‘Safeway Select’ in their stores.
But what that really means is that they are doing something called ‘Private Label.’ And what is private label? Private label essentially means that Safeway has their own brand of products, and how they obtain most of those Private Label’ products is by working with manufacturers who are willing to sell their products in their stores under Safeway’s brand name utilizing Safeway’s packaging, etc.
So if you have a product that’s perfect for Safeway and you’ve tried to approach their stores and they’re not buying your products for some reason, you might want to consider selling to them via Private Label!
Here are some benefits to selling your product Private Label to grocery stores such as Safeway:
• If Safeway is not interested in your product, Private Label is another potential way to sell to them
• Companies make a ton of money off of Private Label because retailers tend to buy this type of product in larger volume
• You can sell your product as Private Label at one chain store and sell the branded version of your product at other chain stores – you are not ‘stuck’ as a Private Label product
• You utilize Safeway’s packaging – could be easier for you if packaging has been a challenge
• You can financially help support your business by going the Private Label route while growing your branded business, too!
Anyhow, if you want to learn more on exactly how to Private Label your product to chain stores OR how to just sell your products to them, please check out my Retail MBA program. It is the most comprehensive training/mentoring program available today on how to get your products sold at retailers such as Safeway!
To Your Success,
**All logo, copyright and trademark information are property of Safeway!**