Do you have a product that is perfect for Michaels Stores?
(For those of you who prefer to read this content, transcripts are included below!)
Are you looking to become a vendor for Michaels? Karen Waksman, founder of Retail MBA, has some tips and strategies to help you get your products sold in Michaels stores.
Selling to Michaels Stores
Michaels is a retailer that focuses on arts and crafts products, but they also carry a variety of other items such as gift items, office supplies, and more. This is great news for vendors, as it means that there is less competition for products that don’t necessarily fit into the arts and crafts category.
How to Become a Michaels Vendor
If you think your product could fit in a Michaels store, the first step is to go to the store and take a look around. This will help you get a better understanding of the types of products they carry and whether or not your product would fit in.
The next step is to reach out to the retailer. This could be a great opportunity for you, as not everyone is thinking about selling to a retailer like Michaels. The idea is to follow where the least resistance is and look for places that might not be as competitive for your product type.
If you’d like to learn the exact steps from start to finish on how to get a product into retailers such as Michaels stores, Karen recommends taking a look at her Retail MBA program. This is the most comprehensive course available today on the subject to sell into retailers.
Getting Started with Selling to Michaels Stores and Becoming a Michael’s Store Vendor
Getting your products sold in Michaels stores can be a great opportunity for vendors. By following Karen’s tips and strategies, you can get a better understanding of the types of products they carry and how to become a vendor for Michaels. For more information on how to get your products into retailers such as Michaels stores, check out Karen’s Retail MBA program.
Transcript for this Training Here…
Michaels Vendor – How to Become a Michaels Store Vendor
People always ask me about retailers such as Michael Stores. Let’s go through some tips and strategies that will help you think through selling to retailers such as Michael Stores.
What can you sell to Michaels
What is Michael Stores all about? It is essentially a retailer that focuses a lot on arts and crafts products. But Michael Stores also have variety. If you walk into their stores, you’d see they have gift items, office supply products and all sorts of things other than arts and crafts.
Won’t necessarily be very competitive to get your products into Michaels
The reason I bring this up is because, as a sales person, I understand that my competitors aren’t typically thinking of selling products to Michael Stores because they’re focused on being an arts and crafts store. But, if I want to make money, it’s good strategy to go for retailers like this that won’t necessarily be as competitive. If you have a product that could fit in that store, I would highly recommend:
- First, going to that store and taking a look around to see whether or not your products would make a great fit there
- Second I recommend reaching out to that retailer because it could be a great opportunity for you since not everyone is thinking of selling to a retailer such as Michael Stores
If you are looking for a place that might not be as competitive for your product type, then you might want to consider a retailer which is a little bit different and not typically on people’s radar like arts and crafts.
The idea here is simple: follow where the least resistance is.
Learn how to approach, pitch, & sell to Michaels local retail stores
If you like to learn the exact steps from start to finish on how to get a product into retailers such as Michael Stores please take a look at my Retail MBA program. You’ll probably love it. It’s the most comprehensive course available today on the subject of selling to retailers. Be sure to be on the lookout for my additional helpful content about getting your products into stores.
Step-by-step training on how to sell to major retailers
We explain exactly how to do that and how to get started today. I’ve taught tens of thousands of companies on how to get your products to the stores. And so we’re here to support you. Or please subscribe to our Youtube channel and or be on the lookout for additional training that we create.
We are here to expedite the process of making money with your physical products and that’s what we’re all about. Take a look at our advanced training, live events, certification programs and so much more.
In this training, I will discuss some of the things to think about when approaching a retailer to sell your products and become a vendor. Hope it helps! 🙂
Questions? Contact Us!
1-855-Retail-2 (Call or Text)
Retail MBA provides a step-by-step formula on How to Sell to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Smaller Retailers, Catalogs and More. No Experience Required! These solutions continue to convert for clients year-over-year! These are Time-Tested and Proven Strategies that we utilize ourselves when going after stores! Everything we teach, we test. Want access to these formulas? ANY one of our programs and coaching systems gives you access to them now. With that said…
Here are 4 Easy Ways to Work with Us:
1) Free Training – If You Would Like to Join Our Next FREE Webinar Training Called “Retail Chain Store Secrets – How to Sell to Major Retail Chains. No Experience Required” Then Sign Up NOW To Learn All About Selling into Retail Chains By Clicking Here! https://www.retailmba.com
2) Masterclass Intensives – Want to Join our Next 4 Week Elite Retail MBA Masterclass Intensive? These Intensives Are EPIC for people who Love Fast Paced Learning – Homework, Retail Coaching, Developing Your Strategy, Buyers Contacts and More! These Events Are Held Every Quarter. Join us by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/masterclass
3) Done-for-You Program – If You Want Karen Waksman and Her Team to Reach Out to Your Top Dream Retail Chains On Your Behalf – And You Have a Retail-Ready Product, Check Out our Epic Done-For-You Service by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/done
4) In Person Events – If You Want to Learn LIVE and Meet Karen Waksman in Person at Our Next Retail Sellers LIVE Event with Other Like-Minded Individuals in Beautiful San Diego, CA!
We Would LOVE to Have You Join Us by Clicking Here: https://www.americasnextretailproduct.com
Thanks so much.
And…if you like this training, you will love these new short training sessions as well! Click on the links provided to watch and grow your consumer product business TODAY!