Do you have a product that is perfect for Five Below Stores and You Want to Become a Five Below Vendor?
Are you looking to sell your product to Five Below? If so, this training will provide you with some helpful tips and advice.
Five Below is a specialty discount retailer, meaning they sell products at a discounted rate. Most of their products are less than five dollars, with some products ranging from six to twenty five dollars. They focus on a tween and teen market, so if you have a product that would be suitable for that audience, this is a great opportunity for you to explore.
Five Below Vendor
Five Below has 1200 stores, which is a tremendous amount of buying power. If your product converts to a lot of money, it can be difficult to sell to them because you need to have a product that is around a dollar or so. You may be able to get away with a product that is a bit more expensive, but if you want to make any money on that product, it needs to be very cheap.
It’s important to note that if you’re going to sell to a tween or teen market, your packaging needs to match. You need to have kids on the box or bright colors, as they care about the theme and will ignore you if your packaging isn’t aligned.
When you’re dealing with such a discounted store, they’re going to buy in bulk. You need to have a solution to be able to repurchase quickly if it sells. When you sell really cheap stuff, they tend to buy massive quantities, and if you don’t have a solution to repurchase, it can backfire on your company.
It’s also important to note that if you’re going to sell to Five Below, you may need to work with a distributor. Distributors take all the different products and ship it in an organized fashion, which is a lot less work for the buyer. However, the margins are very slim, so you have to be careful.
How to Sell to Five Below Stores
Selling to Five Below can be a great opportunity, but there are some things to consider. You need to make sure your product is suitable for the tween and teen market, and you need to have a solution to repurchase quickly if it sells. You may also need to work with a distributor, which can be painful if you’re trying to make a lot of money.
If you want to learn more about selling to retailers like Five Below, Retail MBA has a coaching and training system that can help. They also have Live Events, matchmaking services, and more. Visit their website for more information.
Outline for "Five Below Vendor - How to Sell to Five Below Stores" Video Training Here...
Are you looking to sell your product to Five Below? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this training, Karen Waksman, founder of Retail MBA, will provide you with the information you need to know about selling to Five Below.
Become a Five Below Vendor
Five Below is a specialty discount retailer that sells products for less than five dollars. They focus on a tween and teen market, so if you have a product that would be suitable for that age group, you should definitely consider selling to Five Below.
Five Below currently has 1200 stores, which is a tremendous buying power. If your product converts, there is a lot of money to be had. However, it can be difficult to sell to them because you need to have a product that is around a dollar or so in order to get to the five dollar price point.
Tips for Selling to Five Below
If you’re looking to sell to Five Below, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- Go to a Five Below store: If you can, go to a Five Below store and see what they’re buying and what their deal is. You might find an angle that you hadn’t considered before.
- Match your packaging: If you’re selling to a tween or teen market, your packaging needs to match. Make sure you have kids on the box or bright colors to make sure your product stands out.
- Buy in bulk: When dealing with a discounted store, you’ll need to buy in bulk. Make sure you have a solution to be able to repurchase quickly if it sells.
- Work with a distributor: Five Below might be working with a lot of distributors to streamline the process. If you reach out to them and they say you need to work with a distributor, it’s only because their distributors are out there scouring for new products.
Selling to Five Below can be a great opportunity, but there are some things to consider. Make sure you do your due diligence before exploring this retailer, as it could backfire on you if you’re not careful. If you want to learn more about selling to retailers like Five Below, check out Retail MBA’s coaching and training system. They have a comprehensive course available that will walk you through the process of selling to the world’s largest retailers.
Step-by-step training on how to sell to major retailers
We explain exactly how to do that and how to get started today. I’ve taught tens of thousands of companies on how to get your products to the stores. And so we’re here to support you. Or please subscribe to our Youtube channel and or be on the lookout for additional training that we create.
We are here to expedite the process of making money with your physical products and that’s what we’re all about. Take a look at our advanced training, live events, certification programs and so much more.
In this training, I will discuss some of the things to think about when approaching a retailer to sell your products and become a vendor. Hope it helps! 🙂
Questions? Contact Us!
1-855-Retail-2 (Call or Text)
Retail MBA provides a step-by-step formula on How to Sell to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Smaller Retailers, Catalogs and More. No Experience Required! These solutions continue to convert for clients year-over-year! These are Time-Tested and Proven Strategies that we utilize ourselves when going after stores! Everything we teach, we test. Want access to these formulas? ANY one of our programs and coaching systems gives you access to them now. With that said…
Here are 4 Easy Ways to Work with Us:
1) Free Training – If You Would Like to Join Our Next FREE Webinar Training Called “Retail Chain Store Secrets – How to Sell to Major Retail Chains. No Experience Required” Then Sign Up NOW To Learn All About Selling into Retail Chains By Clicking Here! https://www.retailmba.com
2) Masterclass Intensives – Want to Join our Next 4 Week Elite Retail MBA Masterclass Intensive? These Intensives Are EPIC for people who Love Fast Paced Learning – Homework, Retail Coaching, Developing Your Strategy, Buyers Contacts and More! These Events Are Held Every Quarter. Join us by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/masterclass
3) Done-for-You Program – If You Want Karen Waksman and Her Team to Reach Out to Your Top Dream Retail Chains On Your Behalf – And You Have a Retail-Ready Product, Check Out our Epic Done-For-You Service by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/done
4) In Person Events – If You Want to Learn LIVE and Meet Karen Waksman in Person at Our Next Retail Sellers LIVE Event with Other Like-Minded Individuals in Beautiful San Diego, CA!
We Would LOVE to Have You Join Us by Clicking Here: https://www.americasnextretailproduct.com
Thanks so much.
And…if you like this training, you will love these new short training sessions as well! Click on the links provided to watch and grow your consumer product business TODAY!