HH Gregg Supplier – How to Sell to HH Gregg and Become an HH Gregg Supplier
Do you have a product that is perfect for HH Gregg and Want to be a HH Gregg Supplier?
Have you ever wondered what it would take to get a product into their stores? If so, you will love this short training segment on how to sell your product to HH Gregg Stores!
(For those of you who prefer to read this content, transcripts are included below!)
In this training, I will discuss some of the things to think about when approaching a retailer such as HH Gregg Stores. Hope it helps! 🙂
To Your Success,
Founder and CEO, Retail MBA Brands
Email: info (at) RetailMBA.com
P.S. Retail MBA provides a step-by-step formula on How to Sell to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Smaller Retailers, Catalogs and More. No Experience Required! These solutions continue to convert for clients year-over-year! These are Time-Tested and Proven Strategies that we utilize ourselves when going after stores! Everything we teach, we test. Want access to these formulas? ANY one of our programs and coaching systems gives you access to them now. With that said…
Here are 4 Easy Ways to Work with Us:
1) Free Training – If You Would Like to Join Our Next FREE Webinar Training Called “Retail Chain Store Secrets – How to Sell to Major Retail Chains. No Experience Required” Then Sign Up NOW To Learn All About Selling into Retail Chains By Clicking Here! https://www.retailmba.com
2) Masterclass Intensives – Want to Join our Next 4 Week Elite Retail MBA Masterclass Intensive? These Intensives Are EPIC for people who Love Fast Paced Learning – Homework, Retail Coaching, Developing Your Strategy, Buyers Contacts and More! These Events Are Held Every Quarter. Join us by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/masterclass
3) Done-for-You Program – If You Want Karen Waksman and Her Team to Reach Out to Your Top Dream Retail Chains On Your Behalf – And You Have a Retail-Ready Product, Check Out our Epic Done-For-You Service by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/done
4) In Person Events – If You Want to Learn LIVE and Meet Karen Waksman in Person at Our Next Retail Sellers LIVE Event with Other Like-Minded Individuals in Beautiful San Diego, CA! We Would LOVE to Have You Join Us by Clicking Here: https://www.americasnextretailproduct.com
Transcript for this video is listed below…
Hey, everyone! This is Karen Waksman, founder of Retail MBA, and today I want to talk about HH Gregg. HH Gregg is a retailer. They have over two-hundred-and-something stores right now that they’re responsible for. It’s a major retailer, a consumer electronics retailer. I deal with a lot of consumer electronics companies because I speak CES, the Consumer Electronics Show, I do a lot of stuff with the Consumer Electronics Association, and so I’m very involved in the consumer electronics world, and so forth. So, I deal with a lot of you guys a lot, and so you’re asking me about
So, if I can give you any advice about hhgregg, it’s that if it’s a consumer electronics store, they tend to have already seen every type of product imaginable in the consumer electronics industry. Any sort of consumer electronics company is reaching out to them, so you really have to come up with something interesting, innovative, and so forth, in order to be able to work with a niche retailer like hhgregg.
But the one thing I really like about hhgregg, for some of you new guys, is that they have a great presence online, so they do really well. If you do a Google search for all sorts of products, hhgregg comes up. Not all retailers are doing as well online, so I really love that for people who are just getting started and trying to get their consumer electronics product out in the world, to explore retailers that have a really nice online presence because you can actually get started there, start moving your product online. They’ve done a lot of the heavy lifting in terms of getting a lot of the audience there, and so your job is to help convert them into sales. And then ultimately, with that type of retailer, if you start online, then you ultimately show the buyer proof of sales, and then get into stores, and then it’s kind of a little bit easier to get into Best Buy and some of the other retailers.
So, my point in sharing that with you is that I always like online retailers like hhgregg. I mean, they have physical stores as well, but when they have a very well-known brand online, it’s great for people who are just getting started because if they are doing well online, that means that they’re more open to looking at new products, they’re more willing to test new products, and so forth, so that could be a fun thing for you to look at if you’re just getting started and you want to start generating revenue right away, so that’s something to consider.
So, I like hhgregg. There’s online buyers and then there’s store buyers. They’re usually separate. So, the online buyers would be the ones you’d be looking for in order to start possibly online, and please note that the online buyer is looking for people who have great photos of their product, and have great information about their product that they can post online. If your product doesn’t do well online, you shouldn’t consider focusing on the online presence, just so you know. But they’re great in terms of willing to test a lot of new products, and so forth.
So, anyways, I hope that provided value for you. If you want to know, actually, how to pitch these guys, what to say to them to get them to buy, take a look at my website, retailmba.com. I actually have a free training series that you can sign up for with just an email address. Very powerful. retailmba.com. I also have a full program that’ll walk you through, in a weekend, how to actually pitch buyers, how to get them to buy, and so forth. Either way, please leave your comments below, and be on the lookout for the next video I create. Thank you.
Thanks so much.
And…if you like this training, you will love these new short training sessions as well! Click on the links provided to watch and grow your consumer product business TODAY!
- 5 Reasons to Sell to Retail Chains! https://www.retailmba.com/how-to-get-your-product-into-stores
- Top 10 Tips for Selling into Retail Chains: https://www.retailmba.com/how-to-sell-products-to-stores
- Pitching Retail Buyers- What You Need to Know! https://www.retailmba.com/pitching-retail-buyers