How to Sell a Product to Sears on Sears Marketplace
Do you have a product that is perfect for Sears Marketplace?
Have you ever wondered what it would take to get a product into their stores? If so, you will love this short training segment on how to sell your product to Sears Marketplace!
(For those of you who prefer to read this content, transcripts are included below!)
In this training, I will discuss some of the things to think about when approaching a retailer such as Sears Marketplace. Hope it helps! 🙂
Podcast: Download (2:18)
Transcript of This Training…
Learn what you need to know about becoming a Sears Marketplace vendor
Today I want to talk about getting your products sold at Sears.
The reason I decided to create this particular segment is because I teach thousands of product companies across the country on the subject of selling to retailers and people always ask me about Sears.
Becoming a Sears Marketplace supplier is a tremendous opportunity for your business
Sears has tremendous buying power with thousands of stores. They also own K-Mart. It’s a big opportunity for you if you end up working with Sears, and because of that everybody under the sun who has a good product should probably consider reaching out to Sears.
If you know this, how do you differentiate yourself? Well here is a quick tip:
When having a conversation with a Sears buyer, tell them that you’re going to support them by helping them drive more business to their stores.
In other words, you are going to tell them that if they buy your product, you will help get people to buy your products once it’s in their stores. This is music to a buyer’s ears and nobody ever says this to a buyer.
Tips on how to sell to Sears Marketplace
Buyers love it when you focus on how you are going to help them sell more products in their stores, and most people don’t mention this to buyers. They only focus on selling their product to that buyer, but not what they are going to do to make that buyer’s job easier. A buyer wants to know that you will help them sell your products. With that, make sure you think this through prior to reaching out to Sears.
What to do before you reach out to Sears Marketplace
And so in advance, before you reach out to Sears, think about all the ways you could help Sears sell more of your product if they purchased from you.
- Can you do some social media campaigns to drive more people to their stores to buy your product?
- Can you do some newspaper advertising?
- Can you go on TV and promote your product?
Start a conversation with Sears Marketplace on how to become a vendor
Sears, like any other retailer, wants to sell lots of quantity of your product and they want to sell them quickly. I encourage you to talk to them about how you are going to help them drive more business to their stores. That makes it very interesting to a buyer and is a must for any conversation with them.
Learn how to approach, pitch, & sell to Sears Marketplace
If you’d like to learn exactly how to approach, pitch and sell to a retailer such as Sears, please check out my Retail MBA program. It is the most comprehensive course available today on the subject of selling to retailers such as Sears! The Retail MBA program will also discuss how to help drive business to a retailer once you obtain an order from them and much more!
Step-by-step training on how to sell to major retailers
We explain exactly how to do that and how to get started today. I’ve taught tens of thousands of companies on how to get your products to the stores. And so we’re here to support you. Or please subscribe to our Youtube channel and or be on the lookout for additional training that we create.
We are here to expedite the process of making money with your physical products and that’s what we’re all about. Take a look at our advanced training, live events, certification programs and so much more.
In this training, I will discuss some of the things to think about when approaching a retailer to sell your products and become a vendor. Hope it helps! 🙂
Questions? Contact Us!
1-855-Retail-2 (Call or Text)
Retail MBA provides a step-by-step formula on How to Sell to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Smaller Retailers, Catalogs and More. No Experience Required! These solutions continue to convert for clients year-over-year! These are Time-Tested and Proven Strategies that we utilize ourselves when going after stores! Everything we teach, we test. Want access to these formulas? ANY one of our programs and coaching systems gives you access to them now. With that said…
Here are 4 Easy Ways to Work with Us:
1) Free Training – If You Would Like to Join Our Next FREE Webinar Training Called “Retail Chain Store Secrets – How to Sell to Major Retail Chains. No Experience Required” Then Sign Up NOW To Learn All About Selling into Retail Chains By Clicking Here! https://www.retailmba.com
2) Masterclass Intensives – Want to Join our Next 4 Week Elite Retail MBA Masterclass Intensive? These Intensives Are EPIC for people who Love Fast Paced Learning – Homework, Retail Coaching, Developing Your Strategy, Buyers Contacts and More! These Events Are Held Every Quarter. Join us by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/masterclass
3) Done-for-You Program – If You Want Karen Waksman and Her Team to Reach Out to Your Top Dream Retail Chains On Your Behalf – And You Have a Retail-Ready Product, Check Out our Epic Done-For-You Service by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/done
4) In Person Events – If You Want to Learn LIVE and Meet Karen Waksman in Person at Our Next Retail Sellers LIVE Event with Other Like-Minded Individuals in Beautiful San Diego, CA!
We Would LOVE to Have You Join Us by Clicking Here: https://www.americasnextretailproduct.com
Thanks so much.
And…if you like this training, you will love these new short training sessions as well! Click on the links provided to watch and grow your consumer product business TODAY!