Do you have a product that is perfect for Groupon and want to become Merchant on Groupon?
(For those of you who prefer to read this content, transcripts are included below!)
Selling your product on daily deal sites such as Groupon Goods can be a great way to generate revenue. Karen Waksman, founder of Retail MBA, explains the five reasons why you should consider selling your product on Groupon Goods.
Reasons to Sell on Groupon Goods
- 52 Million Customers and Counting – Groupon Goods has over 52 million customers who have signed up to learn about their products and purchase something from them. If you do a deal with them, you can get your product in front of these profitable customers.
- Massive Online Exposure – Groupon Goods is successful because of their online presence. Their product pages rank quickly, meaning that if you put your product on Groupon, it’s likely that it will rank high for the keyword term associated with it. This means more exposure online.
- Reviews – People review products on their site, and these reviews are very potent online. If you go to Google and type in certain types of products, you will see Groupon reviews next to the Google reviews.
- Brand Awareness – Groupon Goods is doing a lot of work online to get the word out about physical products. If they choose your product, the world will know about it.
- Competitive Advantage – Most of your competitors are not thinking about selling to daily deal sites. Selling to Groupon Goods can be a great way to get people to know about your product and generate revenue.
Karen Waksman has created a program called Groupon Goods Program which explains how to approach, pitch, and sell to Groupon. It also includes a list of buyers contacts at Groupon so you can reach out to them.
If you’re interested in learning more about selling to Groupon Goods, please click on the link below for Karen Waksman’s Groupon Goods Program.
Retail MBA Team
Transcript of This Training…
Learn everything you need to know to become a Groupon Merchant
Merchant Groupon – Today I want to talk about a question that comes up all of the time in my workshops and classes. People always ask me
“How do I get my products in a Groupon? I see that they have this Groupon goods website, and I’d really like to sell my products to them. Do you have any tips or quick tips and strategies on how to get your products to Groupon?”
The advantage of becoming a Groupon merchant
Initially they only focused on selling services like massages and pedicures on their website. However they have expanded to include products well.
If you have a product that you want to promote to an audience Groupon can be an exciting opportunity for you. When people sign up on their website they provide their email addresses along with their preferences for product types. Groupon uses this information to send them deals tailored to their interests. Essentially Groupon has built a database of email addresses belonging to individuals who’re interested in purchasing physical products. This presents an opportunity for collaboration, with them.
First and foremost their main focus is getting to know you because they constantly introduce products on their website. It’s crucial for you to understand that they genuinely value your presence.
Once you start selling to realtors your chances of becoming a Groupon merchant will increase significantly. Another important aspect is that Groupon operates similarly to stores in terms of having buyers who purchase products for specific categories. Whether its houseware or various other items they have dedicated buyers who source these products. Understanding how to approach and connect with them may require some learning. The key point is that there’s a buyer assigned for each product category listed on their website. It’s essential to reach out to the buyer regarding your product.
Becoming a Groupon Merchant
Becoming a Groupon merchant can be a little challenging, at times. Additionally keep in mind that Groupon primarily seeks purchases—products that people are inclined to buy online without much thought. They are particularly interested in offering discounts, on products.
If you’re just starting out with a product and want to make a debut using Groupon may not be the option, for you. Selling on Groupon usually involves offering discounts compared to what you sell on your website or. However there are situations where Groupon can be appropriate. For instance if you have a version or an older version of your product that you no longer sell Groupon can be a platform to get rid of excess inventory and increase sales volume.
Groupon is particularly useful during the holiday season. I have a client who consistently sells thousands of units through Groupon during this time because it helps generate revenue, for her business. Many other clients also find success by listing their products on Groupon.
That’s definitely worth thinking about. It can be an option, for holiday promotions flash sales or for selling discontinued products. Alternatively if you happen to have branded products in stock that’re well known and popular becoming a Groupon Merchant could provide an opportunity to offer them at a significant discount. So if you possess products keep in mind that Groupon is particularly interested in partnering, with established brands and offering savings to customers.
Do you have a product that is perfect Groupon? Learn how to become a Groupon merchant with my free training
Anyways, I hope that provided value for you. If you have any interest in getting into retailers, please take a look at the link below. I have a company called Retail MBA and I have a Training Program that teaches you exactly how to approach, pitch and sell to these chain store retailers including online massive retailers like Groupon. I would love to support you in becoming a Groupon Merchant. Again, this is Karen Waksman with Retail MBA and I hope this helps.
Step-by-step training on how to sell to major retailers
We explain exactly how to do that and how to get started today. I’ve taught tens of thousands of companies on how to get your products to the stores. And so we’re here to support you. Or please subscribe to our Youtube channel and or be on the lookout for additional training that we create.
We are here to expedite the process of making money with your physical products and that’s what we’re all about. Take a look at our advanced training, live events, certification programs and so much more.
In this training, I will discuss some of the things to think about when approaching a retailer to sell your products and become a vendor. Hope it helps! 🙂
Questions? Contact Us!
1-855-Retail-2 (Call or Text)
Retail MBA provides a step-by-step formula on How to Sell to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Smaller Retailers, Catalogs and More. No Experience Required! These solutions continue to convert for clients year-over-year! These are Time-Tested and Proven Strategies that we utilize ourselves when going after stores! Everything we teach, we test. Want access to these formulas? ANY one of our programs and coaching systems gives you access to them now. With that said…
Here are 4 Easy Ways to Work with Us:
1) Free Training – If You Would Like to Join Our Next FREE Webinar Training Called “Retail Chain Store Secrets – How to Sell to Major Retail Chains. No Experience Required” Then Sign Up NOW To Learn All About Selling into Retail Chains By Clicking Here! https://www.retailmba.com
2) Masterclass Intensives – Want to Join our Next 4 Week Elite Retail MBA Masterclass Intensive? These Intensives Are EPIC for people who Love Fast Paced Learning – Homework, Retail Coaching, Developing Your Strategy, Buyers Contacts and More! These Events Are Held Every Quarter. Join us by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/masterclass
3) Done-for-You Program – If You Want Karen Waksman and Her Team to Reach Out to Your Top Dream Retail Chains On Your Behalf – And You Have a Retail-Ready Product, Check Out our Epic Done-For-You Service by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/done
4) In Person Events – If You Want to Learn LIVE and Meet Karen Waksman in Person at Our Next Retail Sellers LIVE Event with Other Like-Minded Individuals in Beautiful San Diego, CA!
We Would LOVE to Have You Join Us by Clicking Here: https://www.americasnextretailproduct.com
Thanks so much.
And…if you like this training, you will love these new short training sessions as well! Click on the links provided to watch and grow your consumer product business TODAY!
Check Out Our Additional Blog Posts Here:
JOANN Fabric and Craft Vendor – How to Sell on JOANN Fabric and Craft and Become a JOANN Fabric and Craft Vendor!
Office Depot Vendor – How to Sell to Office Depot and Become a Office Depot Vendor! Click Here to Learn More!
Hudson’s Bay Vendor – How to Sell on Hudson’s Bay and Become a Hudson’s Bay Vendor!