How to Scale From eCommerce into Retail!
How to scale from E-Commerce into Retail (and why you’re losing money if you don’t)
Ecommerce business is very popular today. It’s no surprise though since it’s a great platform for selling products. But here’s one of the many ecommerce marketing tips that you should really take note—if you really want to scale your product and grow your business, retail is the best path to tread on. In fact, you are losing money if you do not consider retail chains.
If you want to learn more ecommerce strategies, then you should definitely check out my latest training video on “How to scale from ecommerce to retail.” I cover here the reasons on why you should jump from ecommerce into retail selling and other helpful insight on ecommerce marketing that will surely help your business grow.
(For those of you who prefer to read this content, transcription is included as well below!)
Wishing you so much happiness and success.
Founder and CEO, Retail MBA Brands
Email: info (at) RetailMBA.com
P.S. Retail MBA provides a step-by-step formula on How to Sell to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Smaller Retailers, Catalogs and More. No Experience Required! These solutions continue to convert for clients year-over-year! These are Time-Tested and Proven Strategies that we utilize ourselves when going after stores! Everything we teach, we test. Want access to these formulas? ANY one of our programs and coaching systems gives you access to them now. With that said…
Here are 4 Easy Ways to Work with Us:
1) Free Training– If You Would Like to Join Our Next FREE Webinar Training Called “Retail Chain Store Secrets – How to Sell to Major Retail Chains. No Experience Required” Then Sign Up NOW To Learn All About Selling into Retail Chains By Clicking Here: https://www.retailmba.com/free
2) Masterclass Intensives– Want to Join our Next 4 Week Elite Retail MBA Masterclass Intensive? These Intensives Are EPIC for people who Love Fast Paced Learning – Homework, Retail Coaching, Developing Your Strategy, Buyers Contacts and More! These Events Are Held Every Quarter. Join us by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/masterclass
3) Done-for-You Program– If You Want Karen Waksman and Her Team to Reach Out to Your Top Dream Retail Chains On Your Behalf – And You Have a Retail-Ready Product, Check Out our Epic Done-For-You Service by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/done
4) In Person Events– If You Want to Learn LIVE and Meet Karen Waksman in Person at Our Next Retail Sellers LIVE Event with Other Like-Minded Individuals in Beautiful San Diego, CA! We Would LOVE to Have You Join Us by Clicking Here: https://www.americasnextretailproduct.com
Transcript for this video: Ecommerce vs Retail – How to Scale From Ecommerce into Retail.
So let’s talk about how to scale from e-commerce into retail and why you’re losing money if you don’t. I see a lot of e-commerce sellers getting stuck on the fact that they think it’s really hard to sell to retail chains. And I’m here to tell you, as someone who has sold products to retail chains for almost 2 decades and have taught tens of thousands of product companies across the globe on how to get their products to retailers like Walmart, Macy’s, Home Depot, Kroger Grocery Store, and so forth, that retail is absolutely the best way to generate revenue with a physical product company.
Especially a startup in a new company because retailers are hungry for a new product. They’re interested in that next new product, they’re interested in products that convert, and they’re interested in products that sell. There are a lot of different reasons why retail chain is purchasing a product. And I’m here to tell you that if you want to scale your product and grow your business, retail is the best way to do it.
You are losing money if you do not consider retail chains. First of all, your competition is not thinking about selling to retailers. They’re focused on their e-commerce business in growing it and so forth. By diversifying your effort, you’re actually expanding your business in a lot of ways.
First, you can make millions of dollars off one or two or three chain store accounts. So why not start building up that side business as you’re growing your e-commerce business? The second thing is if you ever decide to sell your business, don’t you want to make sure that the investors feel strongly about your business? Because if all of your eggs are in one basket and they’re all being worked on online and e-commerce or Amazon, that just makes the investor feel like they have a business that could fall away if say Amazon changes their algorithm.
These investors are looking for businesses that are solid, that are grounded, and that have diversification for their distribution strategies. That’s why retail can be such a fantastic thing for you if you are in e-commerce business. This is also the reason why you are losing money if you do not consider going after stores as an e-commerce seller.
So, if you like to learn more about how to do that and why you need to go after retail stores, please take a look at our website retailmba.com. We walk you through exactly how to approach, pitch, sell to retailers like Macy’s, Home Depot, Walmart, Kroger Grocery Store and so forth.
And we provide the tools and interactions so that you could get in front of buyers very quickly. We have live events, we have coaching programs, and we have lots of training and so forth to support you on any way for you to grow your business.
Again this is Karen Waksman, Retail MBA, love to support you further. If this is interesting to you, please take a look at our website and let’s continue the conversation. If you have any questions or comments, please list that below and we’d love to support you. Please be on the lookout for the next video.
Thanks so much.
And…if you like this training, you will love these new short training sessions as well! Click on the links provided to watch and grow your consumer product business TODAY!
- 5 Reasons to Sell to Retail Chains! https://www.retailmba.com/how-to-get-your-product-into-stores
- Top 10 Tips for Selling into Retail Chains: https://www.retailmba.com/how-to-sell-products-to-stores
- Pitching Retail Buyers- What You Need to Know! https://www.retailmba.com/pitching-retail-buyers