Do you have a product that is perfect for Claire’s Stores and You Want to Become a Claire’s Vendor?
Are you looking to become a vendor for Claire’s? If you have a great consumer product that you think should be on their store shelves, this training will give you some things to think about in regards to selling to Claire’s.
Karen Waksman, founder of Retail MBA, provides some insight into what it takes to become a vendor for Claire’s.
Claire’s is a jewelry and accessory store that can be found in airports and malls throughout the country. They have over 2,300 stores and are responsible for getting an order from them is like winning the lottery. If it actually converts, you’ll make millions of dollars. It’s a very big deal for the jewelry and accessory industry.
Claire’s has a young audience and a lot of little products in their stores. Their pricing is phenomenal and they have a lot of discounted products. It’s incredibly competitive and you need to make sure that you can afford to work with a retailer like Claire’s.
Tips for Selling to Claire’s
- Icing Stores: Claire’s owns 190 Icing stores. If you have a really interesting product, one thing you could do is try to go after Claire’s. If Claire’s isn’t budging, maybe go to Icing. They have different buyers and you can reach out to them and try to become a vendor for them.
- Vendor Number: If you become a vendor for Icing, you can get set up in their system as a vendor. This will enable you to be processed through their systems. You will need to fill out a lot of forms and become a vendor of record in their system.
- Overseas Buyers: Claire’s has 300 franchises in the Middle East and South Africa. If you’re not getting anywhere with Claire’s in the United States, you might want to explore selling to those different countries. Every single country has different buyers, usually separate from the United States.
- Private Label: You’re going to probably deal with private label most of the time. Private label means that you’re going to sell them under their brand name. You will not have your name all over the branding and so forth. If you’re okay with that, Claire’s could be a great opportunity for you.
Getting Started with Selling to Claire’s Stores
Selling to Claire’s is a great opportunity for those in the jewelry and accessory industry. It’s incredibly competitive and you need to make sure that you can afford to work with a retailer like Claire’s. There are a few things that you can think about that’ll help you possibly get a chance to order.
If you want to learn how to approach, pitch, and sell retailers, you can take a look at Retail MBA’s website.
Thank you for your time. Please like, subscribe, comment, and share. We appreciate you and be on the lookout for the next video we create. Thanks so much.
Outline for "Claire's Vendor - How to Sell to Claire's Stores" Video Training Here...
Are you looking to get your product on the shelves of Claire’s stores? Karen Waksman, founder of Retail MBA, is here to provide you with some tips and tricks on how to make that happen.
Claire’s is a jewelry and accessory store with over 2,300 stores across the country. It is a very big deal for the jewelry and accessory industry, and it can be incredibly competitive to get your product into their stores. In this training, Karen will provide some insight into what it takes to become a vendor for Claire’s.
What You Need to Know About Selling to Claire’s
Claire’s is a retailer that is hyper focused on the jewelry and accessory market. If you have a product that fits in their stores, you need to make sure that you can afford to work with them. They have a young audience and lots of discounted products, so you need to make sure that your pricing makes sense for them.
Karen has experience selling to Claire’s. She notes that it is a very complicated business, as everyone wants to sell to them with very cheap products and lots of volume. You need to come in with either really interesting fashion or really amazing prices that they can’t handle, or your manufacturing needs to be spot-on.
Getting a Vendor Number
One way to get a chance to order from Claire’s is to become a vendor for their other retailer, Icing. If you become a vendor for Icing, you can get set up in their system as a vendor and get a vendor number. This number enables you to be processed through their systems.
Claire’s and Icing share the same software system for vendors, so if you become an Icing vendor, you can go back to Claire’s and let them know that you are already in their system. This can be beneficial, as it saves the buyer from having to fill out paperwork.
Selling to Claire’s Overseas
Claire’s has 300 franchises in the Middle East and South Africa. If you are having trouble selling to Claire’s in the United States, you may want to explore selling to these other countries. Every country has different buyers, so you may have better luck in another country.
When selling to Claire’s, you will likely be dealing with private label. This means that you will be selling them under their brand name, and your packaging will not be used. If you are okay with this, Claire’s can be a great opportunity for you.
You will need to get the packaging from them with all the design and everything, and then package it under their packaging. This is how they do it for private labels.
Selling to Claire’s can be a great opportunity for those in the jewelry and accessory industry. It is important to make sure that your pricing makes sense for them, and that you can afford to work with them. You may also want to consider becoming a vendor for Icing, as this can help you get a chance to order from Claire’s. Additionally, you may want to explore selling to their franchises in the Middle East and South Africa. Finally, you will likely be dealing with private label, so make sure you are okay with this before pursuing this opportunity.
If you want to learn more about how to approach, pitch, and sell retailers, visit RetailMBA.com.
Thank you for your time. Please like, subscribe, comment, and share. We appreciate you and be on the lookout for the next video we create. Thanks so much, Karen Waksman of Retail MBA.
Step-by-step training on how to sell to major retailers
We explain exactly how to do that and how to get started today. I’ve taught tens of thousands of companies on how to get your products to the stores. And so we’re here to support you. Or please subscribe to our Youtube channel and or be on the lookout for additional training that we create.
We are here to expedite the process of making money with your physical products and that’s what we’re all about. Take a look at our advanced training, live events, certification programs and so much more.
In this training, I will discuss some of the things to think about when approaching a retailer to sell your products and become a vendor. Hope it helps! 🙂
Questions? Contact Us!
1-855-Retail-2 (Call or Text)
Retail MBA provides a step-by-step formula on How to Sell to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Smaller Retailers, Catalogs and More. No Experience Required! These solutions continue to convert for clients year-over-year! These are Time-Tested and Proven Strategies that we utilize ourselves when going after stores! Everything we teach, we test. Want access to these formulas? ANY one of our programs and coaching systems gives you access to them now. With that said…
Here are 4 Easy Ways to Work with Us:
1) Free Training – If You Would Like to Join Our Next FREE Webinar Training Called “Retail Chain Store Secrets – How to Sell to Major Retail Chains. No Experience Required” Then Sign Up NOW To Learn All About Selling into Retail Chains By Clicking Here! https://www.retailmba.com
2) Masterclass Intensives – Want to Join our Next 4 Week Elite Retail MBA Masterclass Intensive? These Intensives Are EPIC for people who Love Fast Paced Learning – Homework, Retail Coaching, Developing Your Strategy, Buyers Contacts and More! These Events Are Held Every Quarter. Join us by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/masterclass
3) Done-for-You Program – If You Want Karen Waksman and Her Team to Reach Out to Your Top Dream Retail Chains On Your Behalf – And You Have a Retail-Ready Product, Check Out our Epic Done-For-You Service by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/done
4) In Person Events – If You Want to Learn LIVE and Meet Karen Waksman in Person at Our Next Retail Sellers LIVE Event with Other Like-Minded Individuals in Beautiful San Diego, CA!
We Would LOVE to Have You Join Us by Clicking Here: https://www.americasnextretailproduct.com
Thanks so much.
And…if you like this training, you will love these new short training sessions as well! Click on the links provided to watch and grow your consumer product business TODAY!