Ace Hardware Vendor – How to Become an Ace Hardware Vendor
Do you have a product that is perfect for Ace Hardware?
Have you ever wondered what it would take to get a product into their stores? If so, you will love this short training segment on how to sell your product to Ace Hardware!
(For those of you who prefer to read this content, transcripts are included below!)
In this training, I will discuss some of the things to think about when approaching a retailer such as Ace Hardware. Hope it helps! 🙂
To Your Success,
Founder and CEO, Retail MBA Brands
Email: info (at) RetailMBA.com
P.S. Retail MBA provides a step-by-step formula on How to Sell to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Smaller Retailers, Catalogs and More. No Experience Required! These solutions continue to convert for clients year-over-year! These are Time-Tested and Proven Strategies that we utilize ourselves when going after stores! Everything we teach, we test. Want access to these formulas? ANY one of our programs and coaching systems gives you access to them now. With that said…
Here are 4 Easy Ways to Work with Us:
1) Free Training – If You Would Like to Join Our Next FREE Webinar Training Called “Retail Chain Store Secrets – How to Sell to Major Retail Chains. No Experience Required” Then Sign Up NOW To Learn All About Selling into Retail Chains By Clicking Here! https://www.retailmba.com
2) Masterclass Intensives – Want to Join our Next 4 Week Elite Retail MBA Masterclass Intensive? These Intensives Are EPIC for people who Love Fast Paced Learning – Homework, Retail Coaching, Developing Your Strategy, Buyers Contacts and More! These Events Are Held Every Quarter. Join us by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/masterclass
3) Done-for-You Program – If You Want Karen Waksman and Her Team to Reach Out to Your Top Dream Retail Chains On Your Behalf – And You Have a Retail-Ready Product, Check Out our Epic Done-For-You Service by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/done
4) In Person Events – If You Want to Learn LIVE and Meet Karen Waksman in Person at Our Next Retail Sellers LIVE Event with Other Like-Minded Individuals in Beautiful San Diego, CA!
We Would LOVE to Have You Join Us by Clicking Here: https://www.americasnextretailproduct.com
Podcast: Download (03:17)
Thanks so much.
If you like this training, you will love these new short training sessions as well! Click on the links provided to watch and grow your consumer product business TODAY!
- 5 Things No One Ever Tells You About Selling to Retail: https://www.retailmba.com/how-to-get-your-product-in-stores-5-things
- How to Know If I’m on Track with Retail Packaging: https://www.retailmba.com/retail-packaging
- Selling on Walmart Vs. Walmart Marketplace: https://www.retailmba.com/selling-on-walmart-marketplace-vs-walmart-com
Transcript of This Training…
How to Become an Ace Hardware Vendor
This is Karen Waksman, founder of Retail MBA. And I want to talk about getting your products sold at Ace Hardware.
Now, the reason I decided to create this particular segment is because I teach thousands of product companies across the country on the subject of selling to retailers and Ace Hardware comes up all of time. And I wanted give you some quick tips and suggestions to support you and your quest to sell on to Ace Hardware.
First of all, I don’t know when the last time you went to Ace Hardware but I find it fascinating. You would think that they only sell hardware products but they don’t. They sell gift items and some of the most random things. If you have a product that is not necessarily a hardware product, it could still be awesome for Ace Hardware. So, don’t ignore Ace Hardware because you’ll see how many different types of products they have in those stores.
The second thing to think about with Ace Hardware is that they have a very unique way of purchasing products. They tend to buy on a local level. What does that mean for you? Sometimes people want to sell to major retailers but they don’t have the money or the resources to buy or to sell thousands and hundreds to thousands of products to a major retailer, and that makes you nervous and worried, and it makes you think you’re not ready for that yet.
But Ace Hardware is a perfect place to start because they tend to buy in a local level. It’s usually either franchise-owned or somebody owns that store. It’s corporate but it’s also local level. What happens is that you can conceivably get in your car, go to your local Ace Hardware, bring your product with you and try and sell your product to them. Which is very different than other retailers where you actually have to reach out to the corporate office, find the appropriate buyer for your product type, and try and get products into all their stores.
In this case, you can start small, you can try from Ace Hardware to Ace Hardware and grow your business and ultimately support yourself that way until you get that story, that success story that your products’ doing well on Ace Hardware. Plus, you can also tell people that you have products on Ace Hardware which helps you get into other retail stores because you know you have a success story and you’re growing your business.
Now I had a student who really didn’t have a whole lot of money and wasn’t ready for the big chain stores. But what they did was, since they knew that Ace Hardware bought in a local level. They went in their car, went from store to store, and each time they sold to an Ace Hardware they kept the money and they saved it and they kept selling and they went to different Ace Hardware’s and they built up enough money to be able to pay for working with other retailers and also to build up their brand and so forth. And today, their products are in Walmart and other major retailers. It’s exciting. It’s a great opportunity for those of you who are just getting started.
Anyway, I hope that provided value for you. If you want to learn more on the exact steps, from start to finish on how to sell a product to Ace Hardware, please take a look at my Retail MBA training program. The link for that is listed below. It is the most comprehensive course available today in the subject “To sell to retailers.” Either way, please be on the lookout for the additional videos that I create on getting your products in the stores. I hope that helps. Thanks so much.