Wholesale Product Business – How to be More Productive in Half the Time!
As a business owner, I’m always faced with issues related to productivity. I have lists of things I want to accomplish for my business, but not enough hours in the day to accomplish all that I want to do.
Plus I want a life! I don’t just want to work all the time. 🙂 So what do you do? How do you accomplish all of your goals in less time?
Well, I came across a method to expedite the things I want to accomplish in half the time. And I decided to share this with all of you because I know many of you are struggling with the same issue in your own product business!
OK here’s the technique – its called the Pomodoro Method. You will need a pen, paper and timer to try this on your own! This technique has been around a long time, but surprisingly a lot of people still haven’t heard of it.
In simplest form, here’s how the technique works:
1) Write a list of all the things that you want or need to accomplish. Just list all of them on a page! For example, a few of the things on my list include writing blogs, SEO optimization, developing new training programs, creating videos, etc.
For a product company it might be pitching to retailers, hiring a product packager, preparing for a trade show, etc. The goal is to write out your core to-do list.
2) Now it’s time to pick one of the items on your list. Let’s use the example of pitching your products to retailers.
Utilizing the Pomodoro technique, for 25 minutes you will only focus on pitching your products to retailers. The idea here is to focus on ONE task that needs to get done and focus on it for 25 minutes straight. It’s as simple as that! Just time yourself using a timer.
Here’s an example – for 25 minutes, you will be reaching out to certain retailers that you want to sell to. In other words, you will not be checking your email, or doing several projects at once. You will just be reaching out to retailers for 25 minutes straight.
3) Once the timer goes off and you are done with the 25 minutes, take a 5 minute break and then do it again! You can either continue on with the same task of pitching products to retailers for 25 minutes, or you can choose another task on your list!
The goal of this technique is simply to help you focus on certain tasks that you need to get accomplished for short periods of concentrated time.
It’s up you how many 25 minutes (I call them Pomodoro’s) that you want to do in a given day. But just make sure that after 4 Pomodoro’s, you take either a 15 minute or 30 minute break!
So to recap, here’s how the flow works:
-25 minutes of concentrated effort on one task
-5 minute break
-5 minute break
-5 minute break
-15 to 30 minute break, etc.
You can learn more about this technique by clicking here.
I personally think that this method works so well because when you focus your mind on one task at a time, you actually start taking action! When you are overwhelmed, you tend to do nothing. So the 25 minutes you do with Pomodoro, makes it so you you actually achieve results!
Anyhow, I hope this helps!
Got a technique that works for you? Please share below!
P.S. Want to take your wholesale product business to the next level? If so, check out our Retail MBA Training Program! Visit Retail MBA and learn how to get products into stores. It will help you get your products into retail stores fast!
Photo Provided by: AGbeat.com
Step-by-step training on how to sell to major retailers
We explain exactly how to do that and how to get started today. I’ve taught tens of thousands of companies on how to get your products to the stores. And so we’re here to support you. Or please subscribe to our Youtube channel and or be on the lookout for additional training that we create.
We are here to expedite the process of making money with your physical products and that’s what we’re all about. Take a look at our advanced training, live events, certification programs and so much more.
In this training, I will discuss some of the things to think about when approaching a retailer to sell your products and become a vendor. Hope it helps! 🙂
Questions? Contact Us!
1-855-Retail-2 (Call or Text)
Retail MBA provides a step-by-step formula on How to Sell to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Smaller Retailers, Catalogs and More. No Experience Required! These solutions continue to convert for clients year-over-year! These are Time-Tested and Proven Strategies that we utilize ourselves when going after stores! Everything we teach, we test. Want access to these formulas? ANY one of our programs and coaching systems gives you access to them now. With that said…
Here are 4 Easy Ways to Work with Us:
1) Free Training – If You Would Like to Join Our Next FREE Webinar Training Called “Retail Chain Store Secrets – How to Sell to Major Retail Chains. No Experience Required” Then Sign Up NOW To Learn All About Selling into Retail Chains By Clicking Here! https://www.retailmba.com
2) Masterclass Intensives – Want to Join our Next 4 Week Elite Retail MBA Masterclass Intensive? These Intensives Are EPIC for people who Love Fast Paced Learning – Homework, Retail Coaching, Developing Your Strategy, Buyers Contacts and More! These Events Are Held Every Quarter. Join us by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/masterclass
3) Done-for-You Program – If You Want Karen Waksman and Her Team to Reach Out to Your Top Dream Retail Chains On Your Behalf – And You Have a Retail-Ready Product, Check Out our Epic Done-For-You Service by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/done
4) In Person Events – If You Want to Learn LIVE and Meet Karen Waksman in Person at Our Next Retail Sellers LIVE Event with Other Like-Minded Individuals in Beautiful San Diego, CA!
We Would LOVE to Have You Join Us by Clicking Here: https://www.americasnextretailproduct.com
Thanks so much.
And…if you like this training, you will love these new short training sessions as well! Click on the links provided to watch and grow your consumer product business TODAY!