• Would it take an extra million dollars in the bank?
• Would it take the perfect sales rep to get you from where you are today to where you want to be?
• Would it take the right manufacturer to help you get to a certain price point so you can be competitive with the big box retailers?
What is it for you?
The reason I ask this question is because I actually believe that these are all nice to haves, but none of these things really matter in the grand scheme of things.
I hear you arguing with me on this one…but hear me out!! 🙂
Yes…it would be nice if you had an extra million dollars, but what about all the product companies that made millions of dollars without having a dime in the bank?
What about the product companies that didn’t have any sales reps to support them and now they are in stores throughout the country/world (with no sales experience or buyer relationships)?
And what about product companies that couldn’t get pricing down initially which made it impossible to compete in the retail space, but eventually figured out a way to control pricing…and now they are killing it in the big retail chains?
Do you think these are exceptions to the rule? Well, some of you might, but I ask you to consider the alternative…
If you want it bad enough you will find a way to make it happen.
It’s as simple as that. I’ve seen some of the worst products in the world get on the shelves of retailers. And I’ve also seen some of the best products get nowhere.
The key to your success is to not quit when things get tough. It’s so easy to walk away when nothing is working right for you or you don’t have the resources to make things happen as needed.
And yes, it would be nice to have everything lined up for you in perfect order. But that is not the real world. The real world is messy, frustrating and especially when it comes to something you really want in life. It’s just the way it goes.
I know this from personal experience. If I had done the math and rationally looked at how long it would take Retail MBA to be a viable business, I would have run away screaming on day one!
But I knew in my heart I could make it work – that commitment (and sticking to it for 3 years), helped me actualize my dreams! Sounds like a long time, but I have to tell you that it’s been the biggest gift in my life!!! The process to get here has been frustrating, annoying and sometimes disheartening but the personal return on investment for me and my life has been priceless. There is something to be said about actualizing a dream that you knew was possible even though no one else understood what you were trying to do.
I think that’s why I relate to my Retail MBA students so much…I know what it’s like to want something so bad, that you are willing to do things that absolutely drive you nuts! In the case of Retail MBA students it’s selling to retail, in my case it’s learning internet marketing :-).
Bottom line is this – don’t wait until everything is in perfect order to take your product business to the next level. And don’t walk away from your product just because you can’t figure out how to make things happen. Ask, learn, dig around for answers…there is a solution to every problem! It might not come in a pretty package, but the solutions will come to you if you want it bad enough.
Just a little inspiration for the day…
Wishing you only happiness and success,
Step-by-step training on how to sell to major retailers
We explain exactly how to do that and how to get started today. I’ve taught tens of thousands of companies on how to get your products to the stores. And so we’re here to support you. Or please subscribe to our Youtube channel and or be on the lookout for additional training that we create.
We are here to expedite the process of making money with your physical products and that’s what we’re all about. Take a look at our advanced training, live events, certification programs and so much more.
In this training, I will discuss some of the things to think about when approaching a retailer to sell your products and become a vendor. Hope it helps! 🙂
Questions? Contact Us!
1-855-Retail-2 (Call or Text)
Retail MBA provides a step-by-step formula on How to Sell to Major Retailers, Online Retailers, Smaller Retailers, Catalogs and More. No Experience Required! These solutions continue to convert for clients year-over-year! These are Time-Tested and Proven Strategies that we utilize ourselves when going after stores! Everything we teach, we test. Want access to these formulas? ANY one of our programs and coaching systems gives you access to them now. With that said…
Here are 4 Easy Ways to Work with Us:
1) Free Training – If You Would Like to Join Our Next FREE Webinar Training Called “Retail Chain Store Secrets – How to Sell to Major Retail Chains. No Experience Required” Then Sign Up NOW To Learn All About Selling into Retail Chains By Clicking Here! https://www.retailmba.com
2) Masterclass Intensives – Want to Join our Next 4 Week Elite Retail MBA Masterclass Intensive? These Intensives Are EPIC for people who Love Fast Paced Learning – Homework, Retail Coaching, Developing Your Strategy, Buyers Contacts and More! These Events Are Held Every Quarter. Join us by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/masterclass
3) Done-for-You Program – If You Want Karen Waksman and Her Team to Reach Out to Your Top Dream Retail Chains On Your Behalf – And You Have a Retail-Ready Product, Check Out our Epic Done-For-You Service by Clicking Here: https://www.retailmbabrands.com/done
4) In Person Events – If You Want to Learn LIVE and Meet Karen Waksman in Person at Our Next Retail Sellers LIVE Event with Other Like-Minded Individuals in Beautiful San Diego, CA!
We Would LOVE to Have You Join Us by Clicking Here: https://www.americasnextretailproduct.com
Thanks so much.
And…if you like this training, you will love these new short training sessions as well! Click on the links provided to watch and grow your consumer product business TODAY!