International Retail Sales – How to Break into the U.S. Retail Market and Sell to Major Retail Chains in the United States!
Announcing A Breakthrough Training Program For Companies Interested in Getting Their Products On the Shelves of Major Retailers in the United States!
***Absolutely No Sales Experience or Existing Buyer Relationships Required!
Now you can learn powerful, proven strategies from an Entrepreneur Magazine, New York Times Company and MSNBC Featured Retail Expert!
Does Any of This Sound Familiar?
- You Have a Great Product That You Think Would be Perfect for U.S. Retailers such as Wal-Mart, Lowes, Macy’s, Toys R Us, Target, Sears, etc.
- You are Sure That Your Product Will Sell in the United States If You Only Knew HOW to Approach Major U.S. Retail Buyers
- You Want to Know Exactly What to Say to U.S. Retail Buyers to Get Them to Buy
- You Want to Know How to Package, Price and Sell Your Product For the U.S. Retail Market
- You Are Tired of Getting Rejected By U.S. Retail Buyers and You Want Results Now
- You Want a Step-By-Step Proven Sales System On How to Approach, Pitch and Sell to U.S. Retailers
…then you’ve come to the right place!
International Retail MBA is the Most Advanced, Multi-Media Training Program Available Today on how to get your products on the shelves of chain store retailers in the United States.
International Retail MBA was developed by Retail Sales Expert Karen Waksman. Karen has sold millions of consumer products to the world’s largest retailers and now teaches her proven time-tested sales formula on how to approach, pitch and sell to U.S. retail buyers to 1000’s of consumer products companies across the globe!
Karen’s clients now have products in U.S. retailers such as Wal-Mart, Best Buy, QVC, Home Depot, Walgreens, Office Max, Kroger Grocery Stores and many, many more! Her customers have won major TV Show competitions such as Shark Tank…And now so can you!
At this point you are probably asking yourself….“Can I really get my own products on the shelves of Major U.S. Retailers??”
Just check out Chuck’s story…
He had questions about how to get his new product on the shelves of retailers…He was wondering…How do I get in contact with a buyer? What do I say when I get a meeting? What will they expect of me? I’m not a sales person at all, can I really get my products into retailers?
After investing in this training program, Chuck followed the Step-by-Step process and got his product into a 1,000 store chain in less than 2 WEEKS!!!
Look what this program did for Chuck!
Wei-Shin Lai, MD, is the CEO of AcousticSheep and she used this program
to get her products into a chain store within a FEW MONTHS!
Following this system works!
Watch her story below….
Here’s another example…
What is International Retail MBA?
International Retail MBA is a Multi-Media Training System designed to help you breakdown what you need to know about getting your products sold at major retail outlets.
If you have a great product that you think would be perfect for Specialty Retailers, Department Stores, Discounters, Home Centers, Drug Stores, Convenience Stores, Grocery Stores, Apparel Stores, Home and Hardware Stores in the United States or whatever it is for you, then our step-by-step blueprint, our training programs, can show you EXACTLY how to get started today!
So If You Are Tired of Learning By Trial and Error and Want the Success That Comes With Learning From an Expert, Get Your International Retail MBA Training Program Today!
Here’s What’s Included in the Program
- Module #1: Developing Your Strategy For the International Retail Market
- Module #2: How to Sell to Retailers By Working With Export Management Companies and Export Trading Companies
- Module #3: How to Sell to Retailers By Working With U.S. Distributors
- Module #4: How to Sell to Retailers By Working With Sales Agents and Brokers
- Module #5: How to Sell to Retailers By Way of Licensing and Partnerships
- Module #6: How to Sell to Retailers Through International Retail Buying Offices
- Module #7: How to Sell to Retailers Through Retail Import Buying Programs
- Module #8: How to Sell to Retailers Through International Trade Shows
- Module #9: How to Set Up an Office in the U.S. and Sell Directly to Retailers
- Module #10: How to Develop Your Retail Sales/Distribution Strategy (If You Are Based in the U.S.)
- Module #11: U.S. Chain Store Fundamentals
- Module #12: Preparing Your Product For Chain Store Success (Part 1)
- Module #13: Preparing Your Product For Chain Store Success (Part 2)
- Module #14: Preparing Your Pitch
- Module #15: Finding the Right Buyer For Your Product
- Module #16: Pitching Your Product to Chain Stores
- Module #17: The Face to Face Meeting: How to Rock the Buyer Meeting
- Module #18: What to Expect From a Chain Store Order
- Module #19: Working with Distributors
- Module #20: Hiring a Manufacturer’s Rep
- Module #21: Selling at Trade Shows
- Module #22: Top 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Module #23: Selling Products to Online Retailers
- Module #24: Selling Products to Catalogs
- Module #25: Selling Products to Small Retailers
To Learn More About the International Retail MBA Training Program, Please Continue Reading!
What You Will Learn From This Program
- The *sure-fire* secret to getting a U.S. Chain Store Buyer to buy from you now
- How to quickly avoid the #1 mistake people make that causes them months or years to get their product into stores
- A step-by-step explanation of how I sold millions of units of products to Chain Store Retailers without any existing Buyer relationships
- The “right” way to interact with U.S. buyers so that they buy your product
- *Proven* methods for getting access to buyers names without having to pay top dollar for lists
- The quickest and BEST strategy to generate $$$ in products sales…
- How to quickly and easily overcome a Buyer’s objection and how to get them to reconsider your product
- How to structure your conversations with U.S. Buyers so it creates not only sales, but “residual income” for months and years well into the future
- What Buyers in the United States care about and what makes them buy
- How Major Chain Store Retailers operate and what you need to know once you get your first order
The Story Behind the Story
If you have a great product and a conviction to succeed, then our training programs will show you EXACTLY how to get your products on the shelves of retailers.
My name is Karen Waksman and I am a Manufacturer’s Rep that’s turned into an Author, Speak and Consultant. I have sold millions of units of products to the world’s largest retailers and now dedicate my time to teaching 1000’s of product companies across the globe at places such as Stanford University, the Consumer Electronics Show, National Hardware Show, etc.
And what I realized quickly after I started in this business is that selling to U.S. retailers is easier than most people think.
Why? U.S. Buyers across all categories work off of the same principles and standards. They are in the business of buying! If you have a product that you believe should be in stores, Buyer’s need to know about it. It’s their job!
The only challenge most people have is figuring out HOW to get the Buyer’s attention. And if they get the Buyer’s attention, HOW do they get the Buyer to actually buy?!
This is why I decided to write the International Retail MBA Training Program outlining everything a person needs to know about selling to Major Retailers in the U.S.
And I wrote this training program with the intention of empowering anyone with a conviction to succeed (and a cool product idea) to actualize their dreams by selling their products to the World’s Largest Retailers.
You see, I’ve sold products to retailers for years, and I know something that most people don’t…
I know for a fact that you do not need sales experience to sell to Major Retailers in the United States. And I also know that you do NOT need Buyer relationships to get your products on the shelves of these retailers.
I know this because of my extensive experience working with Buyers. Buyers do not care about sales strategies. They care about buying the ‘right’ product. And most people don’t realize that there are simple ways to position your product as the ‘right’ product.
I also know that you do not need existing buyer relationships to sell to U.S. retailers. I know this because I used the same strategies for years and sold products to retailers in categories that I have never sold before!
You have to understand, when I started in this business, I was just like you. I had no buyer relationships to speak of and had no clue as to how to get my products on the shelves of Major Retailers. But I had a conviction to succeed and a true desire to figure out how to get Buyers to buy from me.
And I wish I could say that it was easy to get my products on the shelves of Major Retailers when I first started. But it wasn’t easy at all. Actually, everything I tried while attempting to sell my products to Major Retailers had the opposite effect. Buyers actually REFUSED to buy from me and I could not figure out why!
It turns out, Buyers wanted to be approached in a very specific way. And they wanted my products to be prepared in a very particular way as well. So after years of trying every possible approach to sell my products to Major Retailers, one of my strategies finally worked!
And once I figured out what Buyers cared about and how to ultimately get them to buy from me, my business took off. And I’m proud to say that I’ve sold millions of units to Major Retailers over the years and now teach other people how to do what I do.
So, I’m a true believer that anyone can get their products on the shelves of the World’s Largest Retailers.
If I can sell products to Major Retailers, than so can you!
The only difference is that now you don’t have to spend precious time figuring out the best way to sell your products to Major Retailers in the United States.
All you have to do is follow the simple formula that I’ve outlined in my Step-By-Step Guide and you will see for yourself that getting your products into Major Retailers is absolutely possible for ANYONE!
But is This Program Right For Me?
If You Fall Into Any One Of These Categories, Then the International Retail MBA Training Program Can Help You:
#1, I’ve given birth to a brilliant idea—now what?
Even if your product is still an idea or you are currently developing your product, my information will steer you away from the pitfalls and traps. Knowing what U.S. buyers want is a big advantage. You need this information NOW as you develop your product and you will need it when you are ready to talk to buyers!
#2, I’ve created a product, but I have no idea if it is ready for Major Retailers in the United States!
Find out exactly what you need to do to prepare your product for Major Retail Success in the U.S. Learn what it takes to get your products into Major Retailers. Understand what Buyers pay attention to and what makes them more inclined to buy. Learn the basics of how to manufacture your product, how to package you product, what to do if you have a handcrafted product and much more!
#3, I have a finished product ready for retail. But, why can’t I get the attention of buyers at U.S. retail chain stores?
You know your product will sell like crazy if you can just get the big retail chains in the U.S. to buy. So you call the chains and leave voice mails. You get no response. You mail them everything you have—still no reply. Not one reply. This is typical of what happens to almost everyone that doesn’t know the “secret knock.”
Through sheer determination some people eventually break into the big chain stores. Those that make it often say it took them 2 to 3 years. And then there are those that quietly give up. They simply keep plodding their way to work and back every day. Thanks to my step-by-step guide, you won’t have to put yourself through this frustration!
#4, I have a product, but I don’t JUST want to sell my products to the big chain stores. I also want to sell my products to small retailers, online retailers and catalogs in the United States, too!
The beauty of my Step-By-Step Training Program is that you can utilize my strategies to sell to small retailers, online retailers and catalogs in the United States as well! I will show you how to get access to the names of the decision makers as well as what to say to them to get them to buy! This is perfect for those of you who have handcrafted products or if you just want to make as much money as possible through every retail avenue!
#5, I don’t want to have an in-house sales team, I want to OUTSOURCE my sales efforts and work with agents, brokers, distributors and other sales organizations!
The best part of the International Retail MBA program is that it teaches you exactly how to work with U.S. Distributors, Sales Agents, Export Management Companies and more! The program is specifically designed to show you ALL of the ways to expand your international sales distribution channels!
And it is the PERFECT sales training system for hiring new sales reps in the United States! You can train new and/or existing sales representatives on how to get your products sold at stores. The learning curve for selling to U.S. chain stores can take SEVERAL YEARS!
Why not reduce your time to market by hiring more sales reps and train them in a fraction of the time?! Plus the more knowledge you have when it comes to selling to U.S. chain stores, the better the opportunity for you to grow your business.
Top sales representatives want to work with companies that make it easy for them to generate revenue quickly. Therefore, the only way to do this is to set yourself up for success by knowing how to prepare your product for U.S. chain store success!
What Is Actually Included in this Program?
The following is the actual International Retail MBA syllabus. Each segment has been carefully crafted to give you the most valuable content on getting your product sold at chain stores. I wish someone would have shared this information with me when I first got started!
The International Retail MBA Syllabus:
The written guides covers additional resources on how to approach, pitch and sell to U.S. Retailers
25 Core Training Videos
Step-By-Step Video Training for the International Retail MBA program
25 Core Audio Trainings
For those of you who prefer listening to the training, this option is for you!
MODULE 1 – Developing Your International Retail Sales/Distribution Strategy
- Why you should consider selling into the U.S. Retail Market
- The Top 10 Ways to Sell to U.S. Retailers
- Additional Sales Opportunities to Consider
- Understanding Private Label vs. Branded Products
- Should You Outsource Your Efforts or Go Direct?
- Determining the Right Strategy For Your Product Type
- How the U.S. Sales Professionals Decide Which Way to Go
- Tips If You Have Limited Financial Capital
- Common Pitfalls International Companies Face When Selling to U.S. Retailers
- How to Get Started Today!
MODULE 2 – How to Sell to Retailers by Working with Export Management Companies (EMC’s) and Export Trading Companies (ETC’s)
- What Are EMC’s
- How EMC’s Can Help You Get into Retail
- Pros and Cons of Working With EMC’s
- How to Find EMC’s to Work With
- The Difference between EMC’s and ETC’s
- Cost of Doing Business With EMC’s and ETC’s
- How to Get Started Today with EMC’s and ETC’s
MODULE 3 – How to Sell to Retailers by Working with U.S. Distributors
- What are U.S. Distributors
- How U.S. Distributors Can Help You Get into Retail
- Pros and Cons of Working With U.S. Distributors
- How to Find and Work with U.S. Distributors
- Cost of Doing Business With U.S. Distributors
- How to Get Started Today with U.S. Distributors
MODULE 4 – How to Sell to Retailers by Working with Sales Agents and Brokers
- What are Agents and Brokers
- How Agents and Brokers Can Help You Get into Retail
- Pros and Cons of Working With Agents and Brokers
- How to Find and Work With Agents and Brokers
- Cost of Doing Business With Agents and Brokers
- How to Get Started Today with Sales Agents and Brokers
MODULE 5 – How to Sell to Retailers By Way of Licensing and Partnerships
- What Does Licensing and Partnerships mean
- How Licensing/ Partnerships Can Help You Get into Retail
- The Different Types of Partnership / Licensing Options
- Pros and Cons of Licensing /Partnerships
- How to Find Companies to License and Partner With
- How to Get Started Today with Licensing/ Partnerships
MODULE 6 – How to Sell to Retailers through International Buying Offices
- What Are International Retail Buying Office
- How International Retail Buying Offices Can Help
- Pros and Cons of Working With These Buying Offices
- How to Find Buyers at International Buying Offices
- How to Pitch Your Product to International Buying Offices
- How to Get Started Today With International Buying Offices
MODULE 7 – How to Sell to Retailers through Import Buying Programs
- What Are Retail Import Buying Programs
- How Retail Import Buying Programs Can Help
- Pros and Cons of Working With Import Buying Programs
- How to Find and Pitch Buyers at Import Buying Programs
- How to Get Started Today with Import Programs
MODULE 8 – How to Sell to Retailers through International Trade Shows
- What Are International Trade Shows
- How to Prepare In Advance
- How to Get the Word Out About Your Company at the Show
- How to Attract People to Come to Your Booth
- How to Pitch Your Products the Right Way to Buyers
- How to Deal With Intellectual Property Issues
- How to Find the Best International Trade Show to Attend For Your Product Type
- Best Practices for Making Money at International Trade Shows
MODULE 9 – How to Set Up an Office in the U.S. and Sell to Retailers
- Getting Started With Doing Business in the U.S.
- Setting Up Your U.S. Office
- Hiring Your Team
- Warehousing and Shipping Options
- Determining How Much Inventory You Will Need
- Documentation Needed to Sell to U.S. Retailers
- Packaging Basics For International Companies
- When You Will Get Paid
- Essential Certifications to Help You Win More Business!
MODULE 10 – Developing Your Retail Sales/Distribution Strategy (If You Are Based in the U.S.)
- Developing Your Retail Sales Strategy If You Are in the U.S.
- Deciding If You Should Start Small or Go Big
- How U.S. Retail Sales Professionals Choose Where to Focus Their Sales Efforts
- Determining the Right Strategy For Your Product Type
- Creating a Sales Distribution Plan That Will Yield Results
- What is Private Labeling and How to Incorporate it into Your Retail Strategy
MODULE 11 – United States Chain Store Fundamentals
- U.S. Chain Store Basics
- What Chain Stores Expect From You
- How the Buying Process Works
- Who’s Involved in their Buying Decision
- Product Categories and What You Need to Know
- Local, Regional and Corporate Buying Offices
- Common Misconceptions and How to Get Started Today
MODULE 12 – Preparing Your Product For Chain Store Success (Part 1)
- Essential Research to Help You Win
- Packaging and Displays
- Infrastructure and Operation Capabilities
- Retail Math: Pricing For Retail
MODULE 13 – Preparing Your Product For Chain Store Success (Part 2)
- Logistics, Warehousing, Shipping and FOB
- EDI, UPC, Liability Insurance, SKU’s, Planograms and More
- Funding and Financial Resources
- Marketing and Branding Expectations
MODULE 14 – Preparing Your Pitch to Buyers
- Developing a Unique Selling Proposition
- What the Professionals Do to Prepare Their Pitch
- Analyzing Your Target Audience
- Fundamental Competitive Research
- Sell Sheets and Line Sheets
- Elements of a Perfect Product Website
- Product Videos That Sell For You
MODULE 15 – Finding the Right Buyer For Your Product Type
- Complete Tutorial on How to Find a U.S. Buyer’s Name and Contact Information
- Online Resources vs Offline Resources Available Today
- Free Options vs Paid Options
- Pros and Cons of Resources Available
- Strategies That the Pro’s Use to Ensure They are Finding the Right Buyers
- How to Get Access to Buyers Contact Information at Online Retailers, Catalogs and Small Retailers, too!
MODULE 16 – Pitching Your Product to Major Retailers in the U.S.
- What is the Best Way to Approach Major Retailers About Your Product
- How to Cold Call Buyers When You Don’t Know How
- Exact Strategies on How to Get a Meeting With a Buyer
- What to Say to Buyers to Get Them to Buy
- What to Do When a Buyer Says ‘No’ to Your Product
- The Importance of Feedback and How it Can Help You
- Additional Sales Strategies To Help You Win Business
MODULE 17 – The Face to Face Meeting: How to Rock the Buyer Meeting
- What to Expect During a Buyer Meeting in the U.S.
- How to Prepare in Advance For a Great Meeting
- What is the Best Way Present to Buyers
- Top 10 Things to Include In Your Presentation
- What to Bring to the Meeting
- Leveraging Retail Interest For More Business
MODULE 18- What to Expect From a U.S. Major Retail Order
- What to Expect From Your First Purchase Order
- How Much Quantity Will a U.S. Major Retailer Buy
- How Long Does it Take to Get Paid By a Major Retailer
- Tricks to Get Paid Faster By Major Retailers
- Retail Marketing and Promotion Strategies Once You Get an Order To Ensure Success
- Promotional Calendars For Additional Sales and Marketing Strategies
- Maximizing Assortment Plans and Product Lifecycles For Major Retailers
- Chargeback’s, Returns, Markdowns, Rebates, Fees And Ways to Avoid Them
- Retail Ethics and What You Need to Know
MODULE 19 – Working with Distributors (If You Are Based in the U.S.)
- What to Expect When Working With Distributors
- How to Know If You Need a Distributor
- How to Prepare to Work With Distributors
- Where to Find Them
- How to Get a Distributor to Represent You
- How Much Do Distributors Charge
- Best Practices For Picking the Right Distributor For Your Product
MODULE 20 – Hiring a Manufacturer’s Rep
- What to Expect When Working With a Manufacturer’s Rep
- How to Find a Great Manufacturer’s Rep to Represent You
- How Much Do Manufacturer’s Rep Typically Charge?
- Best Practices For Picking the Right Manufacturer’s Rep For Your Product
MODULE 21 – Selling at U.S. Trade Show
- Selling at Trade Shows vs. Selling Direct
- Should You Spend the Money at Trade Shows?
- When it Makes Sense to Sell at Trade Shows
- Best Practices For Making Big Money at Trade Shows
MODULE 22 – Frequently Asked Question
- How Can I Sell to Major Retailers with Just One Product or SKU?
- Do I Need a Patent to Sell to Major Retailers?
- Can I Sell Handmade Products to Major Retailers?
- Do I Need to Have My Products Packaged Before Approaching Retailers?
- What Should I Do if a Major Retail Buyer Asks for Exclusivity
- Can I Sell My Product on My Own Website as well as at Retailers?
- Licensing vs. Manufacturing
MODULE 23 – Selling Products to Online Retailers in the United States
- What to Expect When Selling to Online Retailers
- How the Buying Process Works
- How they Differ From Major Retailers
- Best Way to Pitch Online Retailers
- Preparing Your Product For Online Retail Success
MODULE 24 – Selling Products to U.S. Catalogs
- What to Expect When Selling to Catalogs
- How the Buying Process Works
- How they Differ From Major Retailers
- Best Way to Pitch Catalogs
- Preparing Your Product For Catalog Success
MODULE 25 – Selling Products to Small Retailers in the United States
- What to Expect When Selling to Small Retailers
- How the Buying Process Works
- How they Differ From Major Retailers
- Best Way to Pitch Small Retailers
- Preparing Your Product For Small Retail Success
Here Is What Some More Of Our Raving Customers Have To Say
…Going into my first meeting with Wal-Mart
Going into my first meeting with Wal-mart, I felt much more confident after using Retail MBA to help structure my presentation. I’ve found that Retail MBA is the most comprehensive guide available about how to get started as a retail chain supplier.
“…Was Quickly Able to Secure Several Substantial Retail Contracts”
“Crossing the chasm from online sales into the retail market can be a perilous and confusing process. Karen provided insightful, concrete advice that I was able to immediately implement with my own product. Just a few weeks after meeting with Karen I’m now in discussion with some of the largest retailers in the country and was quickly able to secure several substantial retail contracts. I wholly recommend Karen to any serious Entrepreneur trying to bring their product into the retail sector.”
“…I'm 5 Videos in and Loving Every One.”
“I’d like to thank you for putting together such a detailed, easy to follow program. I’m 5 videos in and loving every one. Your program will be the final piece to help me reach my goal.”
“…We Are To Receive Our Vendor Packet (For Bed Bath and Beyond Next Week!”
Just got back from appointment with BED BATH & BEYOND. Thanks to all your outstanding advise, the presentation went beautifully and we are to receive our vendor packet next week!
If you respond immediately, you will also receive immediate access to the following exciting bonuses:
BONUS #1: PACKAGING YOUR PRODUCT FOR RETAIL MADE EASY($997 Value)This 5-Part DVD Series provides powerful information on how to package your product for retail. Packaging is the most essential component of getting your products sold at Chain Stores! That is why I’ve joined forces with a Packaging Industry Expert to provide you all of the necessary information you need in order to win with packaging!
BONUS#2: SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS ON HSN AND QVC ($197 Value)
If you’ve ever wanted to know how to sell your products on HSN and QVC, then you must listen to this interview with Industry Expert Forbes Riley! Forbes has sold over $100 Million Worth of Goods as a host on HSN and QVC! She is also a Product Entrepreneur herself and provides amazing insight into how to get started selling products on HSN and QVC today!
BONUS #3: MY PERSONAL DATABASE OF THE TOP 350 U.S. MAJOR RETAILERS ($497 Value)
I am giving you my personal database of the top 350 Major Retailers in the United States with their basic contact information! This information is invaluable to your success of getting products sold at Chain Stores. I’ve had students tell me that this database alone was worth the entire training program!
BONUS#4: EMAIL ADDRESS PATTERNS OF THE TOP 300 MAJOR U.S. RETAILERS ($1997 Value)
Purchasing email lists of U.S. buyers can cost $1000’s of dollars. This list alone will save you hundreds of hours of your time and/or $1000’s of dollars. My personal email address pattern list will help you start selling to chain stores in a fraction of the time it would take you to get the information on your own.
BONUS #5: LICENSING YOUR PRODUCTS ($47 Value)
If you’ve ever wanted to learn more about licensing (or renting your product ideas to corporations), then you must listen to this interview with Industry Warren Tuttle! Warren explains in detail what it means to license your products as well as how to determine if you should manufacture or license your products today!
BONUS#6: MANUFACTURING YOUR PRODUCTS
If you want to learn the basics of manufacturing a product, then you will love this interview with Industry Expert Ashton Udall! Ashton covers how to find a manufacturer and best practices while working with manufacturer’s overseas!
BONUS #7: GET INSPIRED!!
Bringing a product to market can be an overwhelming task. That’s why I’ve included interviews with product entrepreneurs who started with nothing and are now wildly successful! Sometimes you just need to hear success stories to keep you going!
BONUS #8: LOGISTICS AND WAREHOUSING BASICS
If you’ve ever wanted to know what your options are in regards to warehousing your products/ logistics for chain stores, then this interview with industry expert Linda Barth will help you get started today!
This Information is Priceless
If you have ever attempted to research information about selling products to Major Retailers in the United States, you will notice that the people who make a living off of selling to big chain stores NEVER share their expertise! It is so frustrating!
And I know this for a fact because I had been researching how to sell to Major Retailers in the U.S. for years and never found any specific information on the topic at hand. So this is your chance to finally take action today!!
Who Would Benefit From This Training?
- Export managers, Sales Managers, or a Consumer Products Company Interested in Breaking into the US Retail Market
- Factories Who Want to Sell Directly to U.S. Retailers From Their Home Country
- Distributors, Sales Agents and Brokers Who Want to Expand Their Retail Business into the U.S.
- Export Management Companies and Export Trading Companies Who Want to Sell Products on a Massive Scale
- Start Up Import / Export Businesses That Want to Start a Retail Distribution Business in the United States
- International Companies Who Are Results Driven and Are Seeking Specific Practical Advice on How to Approach, Pitch and Sell to U.S. Retail Buyers
What You Receive When You Purchase
When you purchase this program, you will receive immediate access to the ONLINE PORTION of this breakthrough Training Program, “International Retail MBA: How to Sell to Wal-Mart or Any Other Chain Store Retailer.” The ONLINE PORTION includes everything outlined in the International Retail MBA syllabus listed above!
AND $4000 worth of additional bonuses!
100% Iron-Clad Guarantee
Your purchase is backed by a 30 day no hassle money back guarantee!
If for any reason, you aren’t thrilled and satisfied with your purchase, just contact me within 30 Days and I will refund 100% of your purchase price.
Try it out for 30 Days – risk free!
Here’s How To Order Now
CLICK BELOW for instant access to the Online Portion of the International Retail MBA Training Program. Once your credit card is approved, you will be taken to a special download page where you will be given credentials to the online course which includes all of the content in the course as well as your FREE Bonuses!
One chain store order can pay for this training program 100x over!!
You’ve spent all this time, money and effort bringing your product to market…isn’t it time that you took the necessary action steps to succeed? Quality information is invaluable to your success and that is why International Retail MBA can help you get started today!!
To Your Success,
P.S. There is no risk on your part. My products are guaranteed…so buy now!
P.S. Still got questions about the International Retail MBA Program? Call us at 415-404-9540 or send an email to email@example.com. We are here to support you!
International Retail MBA Training Program
Includes Immediate Access to the ONLINE International Retail MBA Training – Over 30 Hours of Powerful Content!