Retail MBA LIVE! 2016
Nov 11th in the San Francisco, Bay Area!
Wal-Mart will be at this live event, will you?
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend the Retail MBA Live Event!
- Reason #1: Buyers at major retailers such as Wal-Mart will be at Retail MBA Live. Get the opportunity to have your product reviewed by a buyer during or after the event!
- Reason #2: You will have a RARE opportunity to ask questions to a chain store buyer during the Q&A Sessions about what these buyers are looking for in regards to new product suppliers (buyers usually don’t ever agree to do this at any event)!
- Reason #3: You will be able to get your product reviewed AFTER THE EVENT from retailers such as Target, Whole Foods, etc. One of our strategic partners has graciously agreed to support us with this by adding you in their database that goes out to retail buyers.
- Reason #4: A Retail Expert (Karen Waksman, Founder of Retail MBA) will personally work with you to prepare your product and pitch during a 30 Minute One-on-One Coaching Session
- Reason #5: You will receive a list of 5000 buyer’s direct contact information at the Top 100 Retailers after the event so you can contact buyers within a week of the show (a $1,197 Value)! This list is EPIC!
- Reason #6: Unparalleled Training – All participants will receive the Online Retail MBA Training Program. This program has helped clients get their products into retailers such as Wal-Mart, Bed Bath and Beyond, Kroger Grocery Store and Much Much More!
- Reason #7: You will learn Advanced Distribution Strategies on topics such as How to Sell to Online Retailers Such as Groupon, What You Need to Know About Selling to HSN and QVC, How to Massively Expand Your Business With Once You Get a Purchase Order From a Chain Store and much more! Our goal is to help you grow your revenue with your product!
- Reason #8: Get Inspired! Learn how fellow entrepreneurs got their products into major retail chains and be able to ask them questions.
- Reason #9: Meet Like-Minded Individuals! It will be so much fun to meet other physical product company owners just like you!
- Reason #10: This One Day Event Is a Game Changer! We will show YOU how to get your products on retail shelves. No Fluff. No Hype. No BS. Real Strategies & Measurable Results!
For the last several years, Karen Waksman (Founder of Retail MBA) has taught 10’s of thousands of physical product companies across the globe on how to approach, pitch an sell to major retail buyers. Her Retail MBA Training Program has empowered small to mid-size physical product companies to become vendors at retailers such as Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Bed Bath and Beyond, Kroger Grocery Store and much, much more!
Karen’s powerful proven, time-tested sales methodology has worked for physical product companies with zero sales experience or buyer relationships – to advanced retail sellers!
Her goal is to empower and inspire companies to transform their businesses by providing them all of the necessary information they need in order to become chain store vendors.
The Retail MBA Live Event is a natural progression from the Retail MBA Training Program in that attendees will not only receive powerful training and one-on-one coaching on how to get their products on retail shelves, but they will also get their products reviewed by major chain store buyers!
Retail Client Success Stories
She Got a Vendor Number From BuyBuyBaby in a Week – Her Top 3 DREAM Retailer!
His Products are in 1000’s of Retailers Across the Country!
This Mom Entrepreneur is Now in Major Retailers such as Sams Club and Has Seen Exponential Growth In Her Business!
She Got Her Products into Major Grocery Chains and Retailers!
He Got His Products into Wal-Mart Stores With Minimal Initial Product Sales
He Got His Vacuum Products into Retailers such as Home Depot and Lowes!
She Got Her Product into a Retail Chain Store in Canada with Zero Experience!
He is Now in Over 3800 Wal-Mart Stores and got 2nd product in with a floor display!
Michael’s Stores asked her for a 50,000 Unit Order for Christmas (a week after the training)!
Retail MBA Live Agenda
(Schedule and Content Subject to Change)
8am – Registration Opens!
9:00 AM – Retail MBA LIVE –Getting Started with Selling to Big Box Chain Stores (Founder, Karen Waksman Retail MBA)
10:00 AM – Retail Entrepreneur Success Panel – Get Inspired! Real Life Success Stories and Q&A from Clients Who Are in Big Box Retailers and the Exact Steps They Took to Get There
11:00 AM – Chain Store Buyer Q&A – How to Get a Chain Store Buyers to Say YES to Your Product (Moderated by Karen Waksman, Buyers from Big Box Retail Chains such as Wal-Mart)
12noon – Lunch Break
1pm-4pm (One-on-One Buyer Product Reviews – Scheduling /Vetting Process Will Happen Prior to Event)
1:00 pm – Advanced Retail Strategies – How to Approach, Pitch and Sell to Chain Store Retailers with Live Q&A
2:00 pm – Inside Tips and Strategies on How to Have an Epic Face-to-Face Buyer Meeting (Strategies That Work!)
3:00 pm – How to Get Your Product to fly off the Shelf Once You Get a Retail Order (to Ensure Repeat Orders)
4:00 pm- Retail Logistics Panel (The Not-So-Sexy Side of Retail) – Packaging, Pricing, Shipping, Liability Insurance, Drop Ship Programs, EDI, How to Avoid Chargebacks, etc.
5:00 pm – Advanced Sales Distribution Strategies – How to Make Hundreds of Thousands of Extra Dollars a Year Selling to Online Retailers Such as Groupon! And More!
5:45 pm – Retail MBA Live Closing Session and Final Q&A
What You Will Receive If You Attend This Event
Ask Chain Store Buyers Questions at the Live Event!
Ask buyers at chain stores such as Wal-Mart your most pressing questions! We will be having an open Q&A session with retail buyers on stage!
Epic LIVE Content
Epic LIVE Content on how to generate revenue with your physical product company including:
- How to Sell to Retail Chain Stores Even If You Have Zero Sales Experience, Zero Buyer Relationships or Even a Patent on Your Product
- Exact Strategies on How My Clients Receive Purchase Orders Weekly From Big Box Retail Chains
- Inside Tips and Strategies on How to Sell MASSIVE Volumes of Product Once in Retailers
- How My Clients Make Hundreds of Thousands of Extra Dollars a Year Selling at Online Retailers such as Groupon
- And much, much more!
Access to the Online Retail MBA Program (20+ Hours of Powerful Content)
Learn exactly how to approach, pitch and sell to major retailer buyers – this will prepare you so you can pitch your products effectively to retail buyers at the live event! CLICK HERE to check out the Retail MBA Syllabus
One-on-One Coaching / Product Review with Karen Waksman
Karen will review your product and pitch and will answer your most pressing questions prior to the live event for 30 minutes to ensure success!
List of Over 5000 Buyer’s Direct Contact Information at the Top 100 Retailers
Receive a List of Over 5000 Buyer’s Direct Contact Information at the Top 100 Retailers so You Can Contact Buyers Within a Week of the Event!
Have Your Product Reviewed by Major Retailers such as Wal-Mart
Retailers such as Wal-Mart have agreed to meet with physical product companies at the Retail MBA Live Event.
Please note that limited spots are available for these in-person buyer product reviews and their will be a vetting process prior to the event. And you might ONLY get an online product review from these retail buyers after the event depending on space, availability and how ready you are for retail. However, we commit to showing your products to these retail buyers during or after the event!
Interact With Like-Minded Individuals
Being an entrepreneur and working on your physical product business can be a lonely experience. But it doesn’t have to be! Interact with other like-minded individuals who are going through the same struggles at the Retail MBA Live Event!
Listen to inspiring stories of people who have gotten their products to major retail chains and online retailers, too! People like Oleg now have Full Floor Displays at Wal-Mart! And now so can you :).
Retail MBA LIVE Event FAQ’s…
When is the “Retail MBA LIVE 2016” Event?
This event is happening on Friday, November 11th, 2016. From 9AM to 6PM PST. Registration Opens at 8am!
Where is the “Retail MBA LIVE 2016” Event?
This event will be at the beautiful San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront. Participants will receive free shuttles from the airport and discounted hotel room rates!
Why Should I Attend this Event?
Interact with major retail buyers LIVE! Have Karen Waksman (Founder of Retail MBA) review your product and teach you exactly how to approach, pitch and sell to chain store retailers. Meet with other like-minded entrepreneurs. Learn new distribution strategies for your physical product business and much, much more!
Can Anyone Attend this event?
Yes, if you have (or want to have) your products on the shelves of major retailers such as Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Home Depot, Macys, Walgreens, Whole Foods or any other chain store retailer, then this LIVE event is for you!
Can I Bring My Spouse Or A Guest?
Because of our VERY limited seating, every person must purchase a pass to get into the event. If you signup with a guest, you do get a discount! Sign up yourself and your guest here.
Can I Get A Refund If I Can’t Attend?
Because of the limited availability of seats for the event, you will need to notify our office 30 days before the event so we can resell it to someone on the waiting list.
What If I’m Not Retail-Ready Yet?
You should absolutely come to this event even if you are not retail-ready yet! This event will prepare you so that you will know exactly what to do and how to prepare yourself for retail chain store success!
What If I Can’t Quite Afford To Pay For This Event Today But I Want to Go?
We can offer you a 2-Part Payment Plan. 1/2 Payment Up Front and Half Closer to the Event. However, Tickets Will Be Non-Refundable. And This Will Not Work With Any Other Offer. Send an email to Karen (at) retailmba.com if you are serious about coming, but just need a little assistance!
What If I Have a Question That I Need Addressed Before I Purchase?
Please send an email to karen (at) retailmba.com or call us at 415-404-9540 if you need assistance!
When Will Ticket Sales Close?
We only have limited seats available for this event because of our one-on-one coaching and product reviews. So this will be on a first-come-first-serve basis! We highly recommend reserving your spot NOW!
Nov 11th In San Francisco, Bay Area
Retail MBA LIVE Presented By…
Karen Waksman, Founder of